Pay now to save time | Ask if you qualify for financial assistance
Payment is expected at time of service. We accept the following:
- Major Credit / Debit Cards
- Apple Pay (in-office only)
We cannot accept Colorado Medicaid for abortion services.
- To help prevent identity theft, please bring a photo ID with any credit card you are using.
- The credit card holder with ID must be present in the clinic to use their credit or debit cards.
- There are no payment plans offered.
- We do not currently accept cash app payments such as PayPal, Venmo or Zelle.
Take care of your payment online to take the finances out of the equation before you come in. We accept most major credit and debit cards and Apple Pay (in-office only). No cash apps such as Venmo, PayPal or Zelle are accepted at this time.
The cost of an abortion is related to dates and size of the pregnancy and the number of days required to perform the procedure.
Non-Medical Abortion Fee
Abortion Procedure Fees
|Up to 11 Weeks||$500|
|11 to 11.6 weeks||$550|
|12 to 12.6 weeks||$600|
|13 to 13.6 weeks||$675|
|14 to 14.6 weeks||$750|
|15 to 15.6 weeks||$825|
|16 to 16.6 weeks (2-day procedure)||$900|
|17 to 17.6 weeks (2-day procedure)||$1,100|
|18 to 18.6 weeks (3-day procedure)||$1,900|
|19 to 22.0 weeks (3-day procedure)||$2,000|
Abortion procedure fees include the following:
- Abortion consultation with a trained physician
- IV sedation
- Oral medications such as antibiotics
- Medications to soften and dilate the cervix
- Birth control consult and if needed, a prescription sent to a pharmacy
- Blood test to determine your blood type and hematocrit (if necessary, based on how far you are in your pregnancy)
Please call our clinic for detailed pricing.
You may also qualify for assistance from one or more of our funding partners. You can inquire regarding funding eligibility/availability by contacting the organizations below directly.
The National Abortion Federation (NAF) operates the largest, national, toll free, multilingual hotline for abortion referrals and financial assistance in the US and Canada. All states included, even if abortion is illegal in your state. Call 1-800-772-9100 to learn about your eligibility.
The National Abortion Federation hotline is available for any questions including financial assistance on:
Weekdays: 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM EST
Saturdays and Sundays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
How much do abortion funds cover?
Exactly how much an abortion fund can cover for each abortion depends on the fund and the individual patient’s circumstances. If one fund can’t pay for all of the costs associated with an abortion, they may be able to cover part of the costs or help the person find other resources.
It’s possible to apply to more than one abortion fund at a time. If you are concerned in any way about paying for your visit after speaking to the funding agencies, please contact the clinic to speak to the Office Manager.